Cottonwood Flats

Cottonwood Flats' industrial heritage dates back to the early 1800s with an operating mill on site until 1858. An insulation manufacturing facility took over the site between 1940 and the early 1960s and the site was used to store excess snow cleared from Toronto roads until 1999. The site has been allowed to renaturalize and currently attracts many birds including ground nesting songbirds.

A wintery creek in The Don Valley
A bridge in The Don ValleyA snowy Don Valley pathSnowy Don Valley Christmas trees